Tuesday, June 18, 2024

She's a Wildflower - New for June BBD!

 

June 18 - 21

It's time for our June Berry BiG Deals Event at PBP. BBD Discounts are available through Friday night at 11:59 PM ET. You'll save 74% on my bundle - that's a bigger discount than I offer when I retire designs! So, head to the shop to get these deals NOW! 

As I've mentioned in the past, I LOVE FLOWERS! Poppies used to grow wild in the fields between my hometown and a city to the east. But, they are long gone. So, I planted poppies in my garden. They didn't exactly match this color scheme, but they were the inspiration for She's a Wildflower.....and hey I even scrapped some pics of my own poppies! I hope you'll enjoy using this collection. It's a little different than my usual combination of packs. So, get creative and see how versatile it is!

Enjoy this inspiration from my super talented Creative Team and the PBP Shop CT! They amaze me with every release!

by Julie

by Scrapdolly - PBP CT

by Fayette

by Janik

by Beth - PBP CT

by Ozegirl - PBP CT

By 01lousmith PBP CT

by Janik

JUNE CHALLENGES

Remember to check out our June Challenges! You'll get a goodie bag of prizes & coupons from the PBP Team just for scrapping with us & completing the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment