Tuesday, May 21, 2024

BBD Starts NOW! Save 75% On NEW LiFE iN FULL BLOOM BUNDLE!

 

May 21 - 24

It's time for our May Berry BiG Deals Promo. I have a new collection for you that is all about flowers, gardens and fairies. I hope you'll have fun scrapping with it to preserve all of your May memories & more!

For as long as I can remember, I have LOVED working in my flower and vegetable gardens....until this year. By the middle of May, I usually have everything planted, but I'm still waiting on some garden fairies to come and get rid of the weeds and grass that are taking over this year. Lol, maybe it has to do with getting older, too. So, until the garden fairies come to the rescue, I guess I'll get back to work. I hope you can find some gardening time or just time enjoying some lovely flowers & take lots of pics. Life in Full Bloom is the perfect collection for scrapping your gardening adventures and any of the other fun things that you do during May!

I know you'll be inspired by the gorgeous layouts that my CT and the PBP CT created. We have some fairy lovers in this group!

by Janik

by Rochelle

by Ozegirl - PBP CT

by Julie using Foundations

by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT using Foundations - Rectangles #1

by Beth - PBP CT


by catgoddess - PBP CT

by Rochelle using Foundations

By 01lousmith - PBP CT using Foundations

by Julie

by Janik using Foundations

MAY CHALLENGES

Remember to check out our PBP Team Challenges! You'll get a goodie bag of prizes & coupons from the PBP Team just for scrapping with us & completing the challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment