Tuesday, March 19, 2024

March BBD - Nature's Babies ON SALE NOW!

March 19 - 22

It's time to grab March Berry BiG Deals! The colors were much more earthy this month, and well, you all know I love bright colors. But I dug down, and found a way to include some fun creatures in this month's designs. I hope you'll LOVE my new Nature's Babies Collection!

There is just something about babies that makes them completely irresistible. My hubby tells me that it's because they're "out of proportion", and he's right. Whether it's a baby human or one of "Nature's Babies", they are extra cute when they're little. As they grow, they "grow into themselves" and lose that adorable baby factor. We need to enjoy that phase while we can! So, this month I created a collection with lots of cute baby animals. Use this collection for your layouts about your own little wild thing, trips to the zoo or animals that you see while you’re enjoying nature. They would even make fun prints for a nursery! Use your imagination and get creative! Enjoy!

I knew that all of the dog lovers on my team and the PBP C would have fun with this kit. I hope you'll be inspired by their gorgeous layouts, whether you love sloppy doggy kisses or not :)

by Julie using Foundations

by Janik

by Rochelle using Foundations


by Beth - PBP CT using Foundations

By Janik using Foundations

by 01lousmith - PBP CT using Foundations

by Glori2 - PBP CT

by Julie

by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT using Foundations 

by Rochelle

Week #3 Challenges

Grab my BBD Designs & then head to the PBP Forum to play along with our GDSO Challenges. You have until Thursday night at 11:59 PM ET to get your Week #3 Challenges completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment