Monday, October 2, 2023

EARLY BIRD DEAL - DSD New Release Pre-Sale @ PBP

We're still working hard behind the scenes at PBP to get ready for DSD. As this newsletter hits your inbox, I'm in The Netherlands visiting my in-laws, after working a marathon to get things ready in the shop and for this trip :) But hey, I won't complain!

While I'm gone, PBP Is having a Pre-DSD Bundle Sale on our NEW RELEASES for DSD! So, I'm joining in as a way to say "thank you" to my customers. So, enjoy this Early Bird Deal - it's a better price than it will be during the Digital Scrapbooking Day Sale at PBP.  SHOP FAST! These Deals are only available through October 4!

Autumn is stunning here in Utah, as it is in other parts of the world. I love driving down an October Road, enjoying the colorful leaves in the trees, the cool, crisp air. It's my favorite time of year. I hope you get to spend some time on an October Road, and if you do, take lots of photos so you can scrap them with this fabulous, fall collection! If you'd like to see a full reveal of this bundle, SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER! Plus, you'll get extra discounts, early bird deals and more as a subscriber!

Don't go into shock or anything, but I actually scrapped a layout with this collection before I left for our trip. This was a photo of Autumn in our little valley in Northern Utah just a few years ago. I LOOOVED scrapping this photo with the Foundations. It was also fun to use them on the Masks & Frames (see samples on that preview above).

Autumn is one of my favorite themes to design for...and my CT and the PBP CT just reinforced that fact with their beyond gorgeous layouts! Here are just a few of the layouts they created.....just to show you how much you need this collection!

by Beth - PBP CT using October Road: Foundations

by Mother Bear using October Road: Foundations


by Janik


by Rochelle86 using October Road: Masks & Frames


No comments:

Post a Comment