Thursday, March 16, 2023

LUCK OF THE IRISH SALE - Save 50% Or MORE On Everything In My Shop!

 

I hope you're wearing your GREEN today...and that you're ready to SAVE SOME GREEN (or whatever color your currency is.*grin*) It's time for our LUCK OF THE IRISH SALE at PBPTODAY ONLY - SAVE 50% or more on everything in my shop when you spend a minimum of $17! SHOP FAST, this discount disappears in just . . .




Since everything in my shop is discounted, I won't load the newsletter with a bunch of product images. Just check your wish lists, or scroll through my shop, and grab your favorite goodies while they're deeply discounted. But remember, this discount is only available for 24 HOURS!

Are you playing along with our GDSO Challenges? Our Week #3 challenges are up, and you're going to LOVE them! And hey, take advantage of our LUCK OF THE IRISH SALE to stock up on the goodies you'll need to complete your challenges! 

All of this week's challenges must be completed and posted in the challenge thread, Gallery and the link posted in the tracking thread post by Tuesday, March 28 at 11:59 PM EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment