Tuesday, March 23, 2021

FIRST FIFTY CUSTOMERS SAVE 40% with Limited Use Code!

We just got back from a quick trip to Oklahoma - we enjoyed some beautiful weather there, along with some cold, wet days. We hit snowstorms on the way there and on the way home. I looked out my window today, and it was SNOWING! I think Mother Nature is all mixed up (lol, well, actually....here in Utah, it's normal to be sunny one minute and snowing the next.) But still . . . I'm ready for SPRING! So, I decided that since spring isn't quite here outside, I'll give you a chance to save on all of my Spring Designs!

The key to this offer is that only the FIRST FIFTY PEOPLE get to take advantage of it. SO, SHOP FAST! The code will automatically deactivate after the 50th person uses it!

Here are a few of the designs that you can save on!

...and that's not all!

See all of my Sale Items HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment