Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Get October BBD Collection - Autumn Stories For Just $8 Through Friday!

 

This week I have a new collection for you that will help you scrap your autumn photos and tell your . . .

I'll share more inspiration with you below, but had to show you what was possible with this amazing collection! I adore this layout by Mother Bear, and hope it will inspire you to use this collection for your own pages!

Autumn is such a wonderful time of year here near the mountains of Utah. The days are still beautiful, the evenings are cool and crisp and the color of the leaves is incredible. This collection features irresistible creatures, beautiful leaves and an amazing variety of coordinating designs that will make your autumn projects come together beautifully. 

Here's one sample layout created with my new collection,

Grab my Autumn Stories BBD Bundle and SAVE BIG!

The full value of the Autumn Stories Bundle is $32.92.

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

I'm partial to autumn designs, and just have to say that my CT really ROCKED IT with this collection. I'm sure they'll inspire you, too....and this isn't all of the layouts. I'll save a few for the next newsletter :) You can also see more inspiration in my gallery.

Layout by Janik

Layout by Mother Bear using Foundations

Layout by bcgal00

Layout by Alannabanana

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Alannabanana

Layout by Rochelle86

I hosting this month's Playing with Perks Challenge at PBP! Your challenge is to create a layout using the September Mojo Perks Mini Bundle...and believe me, it's beautiful! Here's my layout - now head to the forum to play along with us! 

If you complete at least nine of this month's challenges, you'll get our September Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE, plus you'll get discounts to the shop and an entry into the drawing for a PBP Gift Certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment