Tuesday, September 8, 2020

TWO NEW Sets of Foundations!

 

I have two new sets of FOUNDATIONS for you this week! I got such great feedback on the Cutouts and the Blended Foundations, and I decided to do a second set of each style! Grab them while you can save 20% on them. Discount is valid through Sunday, September 13!

It's amazing to me what creative scrappers can do when you give them a simple foundation to start their layouts with. I love the freedom of the Foundations. I don't feel obligated to use someone else's clusters and can just do my own thing. My CT really ROCKS the Foundations, too!. Give them a try...I think you'll love what you create!

Layout by Mother Bear using Foundations: Blended #2 & We Rise Collection

By Rochelle86 using Foundations Blended #2 & A Colorful Life Collection

Layout by Alanna using Foundations: Blended #2 & We Rise Collection

Layout by bcgal00 using Foundations: Blended #2, A Colorful Life & The Real You

By Mother Bear using Foundations: Cutouts #2 &  We Rise Collection

By Rochelle86 using Foundations: Cutouts #2 & Gnomeo & Juli-ette

By Alanna using Foundations: Cutouts #2 &  We Rise Collection

By bcgal00 using Foundations: Cutouts #2, September Smiles & October Avenue

When was the last time you created a layout? I don't scrap nearly as often as I should or as I'd like to....thank goodness I host challenges at PBP once in a while! I hope you'll join me for the Bonus Challenge this month! Here's the layout I created using the kit we gave away FREE with purchase at PBP. We Go Together Like Campfires & S'mores was designed by Cheryl Woodrum Day and Jen Yurko and you're going to love it! The main requirement for the challenge is that you use this kit for your layout (and hey, since we gave it away free for the past week, hopefully you have it!) There are a few other guidelines, so head to the forum to check it out.

Btw, if you've never had a Dutch Stroopwafel, you need to try them (lol, you can actually get them at Walmart). They seriously make YUMMY S'mores! 

No comments:

Post a Comment