Tuesday, August 11, 2020

SAVE 40% During PBP's 14th Birthday Store Wide Sale!

Our 14th Birthday Celebration at PBP is still going strong! Join us for fun, games and BIG DISCOUNTS during our Store Wide Sale. Everything in my shop is discounted 40% or more! Save the most on my bundles! PLUS, get a NEW FREE Template each day with a $7 purchase. Get our Shine Bright Mega Collab FREE with a $14 order August 11-17.

SAVE AN EXTRA 14% ON ALL PRODUCTS IN THE WiSH FOR iT WEDNESDAY CATEGORY. HERE ARE THE PRODUCTS FROM MY SHOP THAT YOU GET EXTRA SAViNGS ON!

It's been a busy summer. In fact, as this newsletter goes out, I'm just getting home from a quick trip to Oklahoma to take grandkids home after spending three weeks with us. Yes, I need a nap, but it was SOOOO MUCH FUN! I love five year olds. They have the best imaginations ever! Between playing with the kids, and getting ready for PBP's Birthday, I did manage to get one set of new Foundations and a new pack of CU goodies done! 

I have a new set of CU Torn Paper Templates that are FUN to use on your personal use pages, or in the kits that you design! These files are built so that you can easily customize them to match your layout or kit.

I also created a set of Foundations: Cutouts #1. I think you're going to love them! These cutouts are so much fun to play with. I seriously love what my CT did with them. Best of all, you will save 40% on them through Monday, August 17!

Here are some amazing layouts that use the Foundations: Cutouts #1 - one layout for each Foundation in the pack. I think you'll be amazed like I was. I just LOVE the scrappers on my team. They make my designs shine!

Layout created by Janik using Just For Today

Layout created by bcgal00 using A Colorful Life

Layout created by Janik  using The Deep End

Layout created by Mother Bear using Let Life Bloom

Layout created by Rochelle using Flawesome

...and best of all, they're discounted 46% or more!

Our BLOG CHALLENGES are in addition to our regular Monthly Mojo Challenges (see info about those below). Complete all of our Blog Challenges and we'll send you a GOODiE BAG from the PBP Team! Be sure to check the blog every day to play along! 

PBP is giving FREE GOODIES away during our sale on PERSONAL USE ORDERS! You'll want to collect all of them! Spend $7 each day August 11 - 17 and get a NEW SET OF TEMPLATES FREE! Spend $14 any day August 11 - 17, and get our MEGA Collab Kit, Shine Bright, FREE! See the dates below on the ad so you remember to come back and shop to get free templates from your favorite designers! You know I'd appreciate it if you spent the $7 and $14 in my shop!

Help us celebrate our birthday month by playing along with our August Mojo Challenges! You'll make layouts about wishes, the number 14 and more! Head over to check them out and play along! We have lots of inspiration for you, along with gorgeous freebies and prizes. We'll help you take your digi skills to a new level, have fun & fill up your scrapbooks! PLUS, if you finish at least nine of the challenges, you'll receive discounts to the shop and our beautiful August Mojo Perks Mini Bundle!

No comments:

Post a Comment