Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Are YOU the Winner? SAVE on New Collection & Join March Challenges!



Today's the day! I haven't released a new collection outside of our Berry BiG Deas Promo since October. I am finally getting back into the swing of things, and hope you'll enjoy using this new collection!
You don't have to be Irish to scrap about how "lucky" you are in life! I feel pretty lucky about a lot of things; marriage & family, job, home, Dove coconut eggs! *grin*
This fun collection is perfect for preserving the memories of the relationships you're blessed to have, other things in your life that you feel lucky about as well as your St. Patrick's Day shenanigans! 
(that's the regular 20% discount PLUS an extra 17%....because well, St. Patrick's Day is on March 17 *grin*)
I'm So Lucky! Dig-ette-al Kit
I'm So Lucky! Patterned Papers included in kit - not sold separately
I'm So Lucky! Artsy Papers
I'm So Lucky! Background Fancies
I'm So Lucky! Word Scrambles & Stamps
I'm So Lucky! Solid Papers
I'm So Lucky! WordArt
I'm So Lucky! Foundations - Words #5
Layout by Julie/Mother Bear using Foundations - Words #5
Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Julie/Mother Bear
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Rochelle86 using Foundations - Words #5
Layout by Beth - PBP CT using Foundations Words #5
Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations - Words #5
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Rochelle
Have you checked out the tutorials on the PBP Blog? I just did a post about customizing your workspace in Photoshop (and Elements & Illustrator). We have a ton of fabulous tutorials. You can see all of them here. It's definitely worth your time to check them out!
It's a NEW MONTH and that means NEW CHALLENGES at PBP! This month I'm hosting an EASY Bonus Challenge. Check it out and play along with me! 
Complete nine of our March challenges and you'll get our March Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE along with some other awesome prizes!
We have another WINNER! STEPH won with her post on the blog. It pays to play in my sneak peeks! Congrats, Steph!

No comments:

Post a Comment