Tuesday, June 18, 2019

SUNNY DISPOSITION - NEW COLLECTION FOR JUST $8!


Hey Scrappers! It's been quite a while since I've hit your inbox....and I'm late getting it sent out tonight. Our BBD Promo started a few hours ago, and well, I'm still scrambling. Read on for an explanation ;)
We've had a crazy busy May and June, and it doesn't appear to be improving much for the near future :P  My In-laws came for a three week visit from The Netherlands at the end of May. They were scheduled to fly home this past Sunday, but my mother-in-law got sick last week and ended up in the hospital with pneumonia. So, we're trying to help her through that recovery while we juggle everything else that we had planned for after they went home (like taking 7 grandkids to a family reuinion ;)  Life is never boring....I do wish it would slow down just a bit. I wouldn't complain for a couple of quiet, non-eventful days soon :) Anyway, in spite of all of the craziness, I managed to get a new collection finished for our Berry BiG Deals Promo at PBP! See the details below...and shop fast to save BiG!
Because of the time crunch I was under to get this new collection in the shop, I didn't get too wordy with the descriptions. So here you go:
Sunny Disposition is the perfect set of designs to scrap the happy people and sunny days in your lives!
So, grab this happy little collection and start scrapping!
This is the BEST DEAL!
Buy my Berry BIG Deal BUNDLE for only $8 through Friday, June 21st ONLY! That's a savings of 76%!
...or Save 50% on Individual Products!











I'll send another newsletter before the end of BBD with some layout samples from my amazing CT. Unfortunately, I didn't give them ANY time to work with this collection before it went live in the shop. Hey...sometimes life happens, and you just have to do what you can do :)
We have some fantastic new challenges in the PBP Forum. Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! Complete all and get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment