Monday, April 1, 2019

Sweet Subscriber Freebie, a Surprise and Goodbye to a Beautiful Designer Friend!


JUST FOR YOU - I have a sweet subscriber freebie...and a surprise!
Get it free when you subscribe to my newsletter. I promise not to bomb your inbox :) If you've already subscribed, check your inbox. My newsletter just went out.
Now here's the SURPRISE! How would you like to collect more coordinated freebies from the PBP Team? It's EASY! Just click the image below to head to the PBP forum where each participating designer's freebie is shown. Each of the freebie images is linked to the designer's subscriber link. Simply subscribe to each designer's newsletter, and you will receive their freebies as a thank you. 
Subscribe and collect all 20 mini kits, and you'll end up with a beautiful HAPPY LiFE Collection!
Thanks again for supporting my designs all of these years. I've been doing this for a LONG time, and couldn't do it without such great customers!

We have our APRIL Challenges up in the PBP Forum. Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! Complete at least nine of the April Mojo Challenges and get the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!
Prize TierFinish 3 challenges = 10% off coupon
Finish 6 challenges = 20% off coupon
Finish 9 challenges = 30% off coupon + Mojo Perks Mini Bundle PLUS, participants that complete 9-10 challenges will be put into a drawing to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the shop.
(The drawing will be held on the first of the following month.)


GET RAK'D!

RAK = RANDOM ACT OF KiNDNESS

One thing that I really miss is seeing what you're doing with my designs. I know everyone is busy, but I'd LOVE to see your layouts in the PBP Gallery...and hey, if you're uploading there, you may as well be participating in the Mojo Challenges.
To help encourage you to share your layouts in My PBP Gallery, I have a little incentive going on. You could get a nice RAK surprise in your inbox!
You may have heard that our friend and fellow PBP Designer, Julie Southern of Sherwood Studio, lost her battle to cancer earlier this month. Her wish was to have a final sale in her shops. If you're a fan, buy her goodies now. They will be permanently disabled after April 30. Rest in peace, my friend!
Sherwood Studio PU Shop
Sherwood Studio CU Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment