Tuesday, March 5, 2019

TAKE MY ADVICE - You Need My New Collection + Mojo Challenges & New Forum/Gallery @PBP!


It's been a few weeks since I sent a newsletter...there's a reason for that. I was busily preparing my designs for February's Berry BiG Deals promo when I got word that my dad was nearing the end of his life. At that moment, designs were no longer important, and spending time with my dad was. So, I dropped everything, was able to spend some tender hours with him at the end of his life and express my love for him.
Once we paid our final tribute to Dad, and it was time to think about getting back to work, I decided to open this collection back up and see if I could make myself finish it. And you know what? It was perfect for how I was feeling! My dad had given me wonderful advice all of my life (so had my mom, but she passed away almost 27 years ago). So, I got busy and added some of the advice that my parents had given me to the wordart.
But, it just didn't feel finished. I had to make one addition. I needed to add my sweet dad to this collection. So here he is....still playing such an important role in my work and my life. (btw, the grandma in this kit looks nothing like my mom. Lol, but I loved her too much to redo her!)
Sorry for getting a little personal. But hey, that's what scrapbooking is all about: our memories and the people in our lives :) TAKE MY ADVICE, buy this collection, make time for those that you love, and then scrap your memories with them. You never know when those memories will be all that you have :)
Check out the Playing with Perks Challenge below to see a layout I created about my dad (not with this collection). Now, on to the good stuff...my new collection TAKE MY ADVICE!
SAVE 40% on the TAKE MY ADVICE BUNDLE!

PURCHASE PRODUCTS INDIVIDUALLY TO SAVE 20%!


















As always, my creative team and the PBP team worked their magic with this collection. I hope their layouts will inspire you and help you scrap your own memories!
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Julie

Layout by Alanna
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janik

Layout by Elilzabeth22
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT

Layout by Bright Eyes - PBB CT
Layout by Scraptious - PBP CT
Get this beautiful, springy kit FREE with any $10 order through March 11. So, buy my bundle, and get this free! It doesn't get better than that!

We updated our forum and gallery at PBP this past weekend, and we are LOVING them. NO MORE GREMLINS! So, we thought it was a great time to refresh our challenges, too! We have some fantastic new challenges for the month of March. We've relaxed the rules, made the challenges more challenging and more rewarding!
The rules are pretty simple:
  • You must use 75% PBP Products for your challenge layouts (a template from another shop counts as 25%). Some challenges will require that you use ONLY what is provided for the challenge. Details will be in each challenge post.
  • Upload your layouts to the PBP Gallery (be sure to click on "additional categories" and select the Monthly Mojo Gallery as one of the galleries it will upload to)
  • Your layout in the gallery MUST INCLUDE CREDITS (the new gallery will make that EASY for you!)
  • Remember, NO LINKS to other sites.
  • Add your layout to the challenge thread so that we can all see the layouts everyone has done. Link your layout in this thread to your gallery layout.
  • Make a post in this month's tracking thread for all of your challenges. Add the gallery link for your layout from this challenge to your tracking post. (Do not post your images in the tracking thread.) That way we'll know what prizes you've earned!
  • Once you post your layout in this thread, you're on your way! Make sure you finish at least NINE of the challenges by the end of the month to earn the highest discounts, the Mojo Perks Mini Bundle & to get entered into the drawing!
Prize Tier
  • Finish 3 challenges = 10% off coupon
  • Finish 6 challenges = 20% off coupon
  • Finish 9 challenges = 30% off coupon + Mojo Perks Bundle PLUS, participants that complete 9-10 challenges will be put into a drawing to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the shop. (The drawing will be held on the first of the following month.)
Here's our GORGEOUS Mojo Perks Mini Bundle for this month! Be sure to complete at least NINE challenges this month so you get it free and will be all set for our next Playing with Perks Challenge!
I'm hosting the all new Playing With Perks Challenge - come check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment