Tuesday, November 20, 2018

This Is Home - New For November Pickle Barrel Deals!

https://tinyurl.com/fayette-thisishome
Home means different things to different people. But for most, home is the place we share with those that we love. Record your memories of your childhood home, family traditions & holidays, or even those stories that you never dared tell your mom about. Lol, it's about time you got that off of your chest and into your scrapbooks!
The six packs shown below are in my This Is Home 6-Pack.
The last product shown above is something new from me. They're called FOUNDATIONS. I have a confession to make. I really struggle using templates. I love having the basic arrangement of the page done for me, but find it more challenging to use the clustered parts of the template. I figured that I couldn't be the only one that feels that way. So, I decided to design some "foundations" that will help get your page started, but give you the freedom to place your elements & clusters where you want to. I hope you'll enjoy using these fuss free foundations!
My 10-Pack includes the six packs shown above PLUS the four packs shown below! All individual packs are just $1.50 each. Save more when you buy the 10-Pack!
THIS IS HOME 10-PACK (Full Collection) - Retail Value is $41.90! Get it for just $10 thru Nov. 23!
$25.94 Retail Value for just $6 - This Is Home 6-Pack
Here are the amazing layouts that my Creative Team and the PBP CT created with This Is Home Collection. I'm sure you'll agree, their layouts are inspiring! Be sure to look at the creative things they did with the FOUNDATIONS! I LOVE these things!
Head to my gallery to see more!
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janik

Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by Janik

Layout by Janik
Layout by lbrtychic
Layout by bahtoy - PBP CT

Layout by Elizabeth
Layout by Scraptious - PBP CT
Layout by Scraptious - PBP CT

Layout by ozegirl - PBP CT
Layout by Julie
Layout by ozegirl - PBP CT

Layout by scrapdolly - PBP CT
Layout by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT
Layout by scrapdolly - PBP CT

Layout by tia3966- PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Zanthia - PBP CT

Layout by Rochelle
Get this beautiful set of templates created by Laitha Art Studio FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment