Thursday, August 30, 2018

Celebrate my Design-aversary at PBP With Me with BIG SAVINGS!

It's been quite a ride for me in the design industry. I started designing a LONG time ago (*cough* like in 1992), and still love it as much today as I did when I started. When I was a young mom, my parents had a wood cutting business where they cut wood for crafters. They needed samples of their wooden pieces painted, so they asked my sisters and I to do them. Little did I know that that would lead to a career that has spanned more than 25 years so far!
I began designing digital scrapbooking designs a few years before I opened here at PBP, but my design-aversary here at Pickleberrypop is the one I'm celebrating this weekend. I opened at PBP in early September 2010 as part of a design team called, The Ettes. Over the years, my friend and design partner, Annette Ward, and I took different paths and we began designing on our own. (Just fyi, we still keep in touch and love spending time together whenever our schedules allow.)
So, to celebrate, I'm giving you a chance to save a little bit on some of my designs that you may not have. See the graphic below for details! Thanks for allowing me to keep doing something that I love so much!
SHOP FAST - use the code ilovePBP to save 40% PLUS the first TEN SCRAPPERS to use the code will get an extra 10% discount on orders of $10 or more. You must be logged in to use code. Expires Sept. 4, 2018 at 11:59 pm ET. One use per customer.
Remember that bundles are already discounted 10%, so they're the BEST DEAL! Enjoy...and thanks again for supporting my designs for so many years!
**HUGS**  You're the best customers ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment