Friday, March 23, 2018

Last Call for March Pickle Barrel Deals!

We've had a great Pickle Barrel Promo so far this month. You still have a few hours to grab these deals! The colors are YUMMY and my To The Moon Collection is perfect for scrapping pages about those you love and your favorite astronaut wannabe's!
SHOP FAST!
The PICKLE BARREL CLOSES in

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
Check out my
To The Moon 6 Pack


ONE CLICK BUYS ALL SIX of my $1 Packs, PLUS you get the FREE GOODIES! 

The 6-Pack is valued at $28.94 (including the freebie pack), but you get it for JUST $6 for FOUR DAYS ONLY!
I'll be sending a special offer to all customers that buy my 6-Pack during the Pickle Barrel Promo. I created FOUR add-on packs (Journal/Pocket Cards, Frame Sampler, Doodled Borders & Solid Papers).  I'm releasing these products after the promo & you'll get a code for extra savings on the bundle!
Here's a closer look at my 6-Pack Freebie, To The Moon Background Fancies!
These are so much fun to use - they add texture and dimension to your projects. With a variety of colors and artful touches you're sure to find the perfect match for a variety of layouts.
The individual packs are all available for just $1 each. But, remember that to get the FREE Background Fancies, you need to buy the 6-Pack!

Get this beautiful set of templates created by Eudora Designs FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
Join us for this month's Pickle Barrel Challenge plus all of the other March Mojo Challenges at Pickleberrypop!

No comments:

Post a Comment