Tuesday, February 13, 2018

LOVE Is In The Air - Sale, Game, FWP Offer, Freebie & NEW DESIGNS!

LOVE IS IN THE AIR and in my shop, too! SAVE 30% on all of our Valentine & Love themed products, including my new brand new kit! See the ads below for details about the sale, a FUN game with an awesome prize & a free with purchase offer for you, too! Plus, make sure you make it all the way to the end of the newsletter. I have a Freebie for you this week!  Enjoy!
Divider
Jen Yurko, Jumpstart Designs and I teamed up to create a kit called Two Hearts. Play along with our Heart Attacked Headers game and you can get this kit for JUST $2!
Heart Attack Headers Game
Here's a closer look at the collab kit that you can get for JUST $2 when you complete our Heart Attacked Headers Game. Head to the forum to see the rules & details!
Two Hearts Kit
New Release!
I made some fun add-on packs that go perfectly with our Two Hearts Collab Kit. If you're like me, you'll develop a bit of a crush on the little mouse & elephant :) Grab these packs during our Valentine Sale to SAVE 30%!
Two Hearts Dig-ette-al Kit
Two Hearts Artsy Papers
New Release!
Jen & Sheri each made two add-ons, too. Grab them all to complete your collection!
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
My CT did an amazing job with my Two Hearts Add-Ons. Some of them use the templates in Jen Yurko's Add-ons, too! Enjoy some inspiration from the heart!
Layout by Julie
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Chaos Lounge - PBP CT
Layout by lencik_vredniy - PBP CT
Layout by Oldenmeade - PBP CT
Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT
Layout by tia3966 - PBP CT  (this layout also uses designs from the collab kit)
New Release!
Here are just a few of the products that you can save on in my shop during our Valentine Sale. Click any image to see all of my discounted products.
New Release!
Subscribe to my newsetter & get this beautiful freebie! It coordinates perfectly with all of the Two Hearts Designs!
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment