Friday, January 19, 2018

SHOP FAST - Pickle Barrel Deals Disapear at Midnight ET!



We've had a great Pickle Barrel Promo so far this month. You still have a few hours to grab these deals! The colors are YUMMY and my designs are perfect for scrapping pages about the people that you love! I hope you'll love MAD ABOUT YOU!
SHOP FAST!
The PICKLE BARREL CLOSES in
DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS
Be sure to check out my
MAD ABOUT YOU 6-Pack!


ONE CLICK BUYS ALL SIX of my $1 Packs, PLUS you get the FREE GOODIES!

The 6-Pack is valued at $28.94 (including the freebie pack), but you get it for JUST $6 for FOUR DAYS ONLY!
Here's a closer look at my 6-Pack Freebie, Mad About You Wordart!
These are so much fun to use - they add an personal touch to your projects. With a vast assortment of word & phrases you're sure to find the perfect one for a variety of topics.
The individual packs are all available for just $1 each. But, remember that to get the FREE Wordart Pack, you need to buy the 6-Pack!
Get this beautiful set of templates created by Jumpstart Designs FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)!
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
Here are a few of the layouts created with my January Pickle Barrel Collection Mad About You. To see more, head to my gallery!
Layout by Julie

Layout by lencik_vredniy - PBP CT
Layout by Alanna

Layout by Julie
Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by shaz515
Layout by Alanna

Layout by Rochelle

No comments:

Post a Comment