Friday, December 1, 2017

A Christmas Story, Stuff Your Stockings + Mojo FREEBIE!

The older I get, the faster times seems to pass. I really wish it would slow down, although I won't complain about it being December already....that means it's almost Christmas! I love everything about Christmas from the decorations and goodies, to Christmas Carols and special church services. I especially love the memories I have of Christmas celebrations shared with those that I love. So, I created a beautiful, new collection that is a very general Christmas theme with a great variety of word art. So, no matter how you like to celebrate Christmas, you can use this beautiful collection to help you tell Your Christmas Story!  In spite of the theme of this set of designs, it can easily be used for other themes besides Christmas!

This collection coordinates with the mini kit that I provided for the December Monthly Mojo Challenges, so be sure to read below to see how to get it!
A Christmas Story Bundle
Save 30% on A Christmas Story Bundle!
Save 20% on A Christmas Story Individual Packs
A Christmas Story Dig-ette-al Kit
A Christmas Story Patterned Papers
A Christmas Story Artsy Papers
A Christmas Story Wordart
A Christmas Story Wordstrips
Layout by Julie
Layout by Rochelle
Divider Image
Get Some Free Stuff
Monthly Mojo Challenges
Monthly Mojo Use It All Challenge - Free Mini Kit!
A Christmas Story Mini Kit - Freebie for Use It All Mojo Challenge!
Look at these beautiful layouts my CT made with this sweet Mini Kit - these ladies really work magic! Head to the forum to play along with the challenge and get your FREE MINI KIT!
Layout by Rochelle
Enjoy!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment