Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Get Pickle Barrel $1 & $6 Deals through FRIDAY ONLY!

Pickle Barrel Open now, November 21-24
I know we're just getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving here in the US, but this month's Pickle Barrel color scheme just screamed CHRISTMAS to me! So, I'll wish those of you celebrating a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope you nave a wonderful weekend....and hope you'll forgive me for doing Christmas before Thanksgiving!

Christmas is such a wonderful time of year. It's a time for traditions, special celebrations and sharing time with loved ones. It's such a fun time for kids, especially if they still BELIEVE. I know I BELIEVE, and always will, in the magic of Christmas and the joy that a visit from Santa can bring! I  included some everyday "believe" titles in this set to make it even more versatile. I hope you'll use this newest collection to scrapbook about the things that you believe!
Divider
Be sure to check out my I Believe 6-Pack!

ONE CLICK BUYS ALL SIX of my $1 Packs, PLUS you get the FREE GOODIES! 

This month I'm giving you a pack of  Pocket Pieces FREE with the 6-Pack.
This pack is not being sold separately during
the Pickle Barrel, so grab the 6-Pack to get it FREE! 
(The free product download is included in the 6-Pack!)

The 6-Pack is valued at $29.93 (including the freebie pack), but you get it for JUST $6 for FOUR DAYS ONLY!

SHOP QUICK!
The Pickle Barrel closes 11:59 p.m. ET on Friday, November 24, 2017!
i Believe 6 Pack
Here's a closer look at my 6-Pack Freebie, Pocket Pieces!
i Believe Pocket Pieces Free With Purchase of 6 Pack
$1 Packs 4 Days Only
Individual Pickle Barrel Packs just $1
The individual packs are all available for just $1 each. But, remember that to get the FREE Pocket Pieces Pack, you need to buy the 6-Pack!
i Believe Elements
i Believe Patterned Paper
i Believe Hot Mess & Artsy Papers
i Believe The Basics
i Believe Wordart
i Believe Background Fancies
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
Check out the gorgeous layouts my CT and the PBP CT created with my newest designs. To see more, head to my gallery!
Layout by Julie
 
Layout by lbrtychic
Scrapbxl - PBP CT
Layout by lbrtychic
 
Layout by Flo - PBP CT
Layout by Sharon
Layout by Oldenmeade - PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Julie
 
Layout by Alanna
 
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Alanna
 
Divider
Get Inspired with the Pickle Barrel Mojo Challenge!
Divider
Divider
Get this beautiful set of templates created by Miss Mel FREE when you spend $12 during the Pickle Barrel Promo (of course I'd love to have you buy my products to qualify for the freebie *grin*)
Bonus Templates will automatically be added to your cart.
Bonus Templates free with any $12 Purchase
Divider
What's coming up for
BLACK FRIDAY?
PBP is having a huge sale for Black Friday.  I'm re-releasing some of my all-time favorite designs that haven't been in the shop for at least three years, and will be giving a HUGE discount on them! In addition to the great discount, I'm also going to GIVE some of the designs away! Believe me, you want to WIN THESE DESIGNS!

All You have to do to be entered in the drawing to win them is
BUY MY I Believe 6-PACK by FRIDAY at 3 PM MT!
I needed a way to thank my customers, and I thought this would be a fun one! I really do appreciate each of you that buys my designs! I'll announce winners in my newsletter on Friday night! Good Luck, Scrappers!

Don't Miss Out

No comments:

Post a Comment