Saturday, July 29, 2017

LAST DAY to SAVE 30% & Get FWP Kit during SUMMER LOVIN' SALE!

Fayette Designs Newsletter
TODAY is the LAST DAY to get in on the
SUMMER LOVIN' SALE @ PBP! 
Sale ends at 11:59 pm TONIGHT!
Click the ad below to see all of my products in the Summer Lovin' Sale! If you'd like to see everything that's discounted during the sale at PBP, click here.
Remember, all of my new SUNSATIONAL PACKS are discounted 30% or more during our Summer Lovin' Sale!
 
SAVE 37% on my Sunsational Bundle + FWP
Sunsational Bundle + FWP!
SAVE 33% on the Sunsational Add-On Bundle.
All individual packs are discounted 30% through 11:59 pm TONIGHT!
See them here.
Sunsational Add-On Bundle
TODAY is also the LAST DAY to get this gorgeous new kit FREE with any $10 Order at PBP!. The freebie will automatically be added to your cart when the total hits $10 or more!
Get Some Free Stuff!
Grab these papers quick. My SUNSATIONAL FREEBIE will disappear August 1!
Lost & Found Subscriber Freebie
Enjoy!
Don't forget to play along with my WordArt/Font Mojo Challenge @ PBP. Finish your layout by the end of the month & you'll win a code to my shop!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment