Wednesday, March 8, 2017

SAVE on Ink.Jam Wordart + Code for Extra Discount + Mojo Motivation!

I've been busy working on some collabs and Pickle Barrel releases for later this month, so I thought I'd share another set of Ink.Jam wordart from my daughter this week. Save 20% on these designs, as well as all of the other PU Ink.Jam WordArt. Use the code below to save an extra 10% on Ink.Jam Packs!
New Release
Ink.Jam Wordart Hello March
New Release
SAVE 10% ON ALL PU INK.JAM WORD ART PACKS WITH CODE: iloveinkjam
(Code is valid through March 13.)
 Ink.Jam WordArt - My Funny Valentine
Ink.Jam WordArt - Resolutions
Ink.Jam WordArt - O Holy Night
New Release
I've been doing the mojo challenges and getting more scrapping done (although I need to do a lot more!) Here are some of the layouts I did with last month's Mojo Challenges! As soon as I finish some designs, I'll be doing some of this month's challenges. See below for some motivation to come and JOIN THE FUN!
If you participate in the mojo challenges and use designs currently in my shop to create your layout, I'll put your name in a drawing for a $10 gift certificate!
Just send me an email (fayettedesigns@comcast.net) or a PM in the PBP Forum with a link to your layout in the mojo forum, and I'll enter you in the drawing! You can enter one time for each layout completed using my designs. Winner will be notified on April 1!

(To find the link for your post in the mojo forum, go to your post and find the post number in the top, right corner of your post. Right click and select copy link location. Paste that url into the email or private message and it will take me directly to your post.) Time to get busy and get more digi pages done!

No comments:

Post a Comment