Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday Savings & LAST DAY of Black Friday Sale!

It's Cyber Monday, so I decided to offer a little extra savings for my subscribers, on top of our Black Friday Sale that ends tonight! Use the code CYBERMONDAY_FD to save an extra 10% on everything in my PU & CU Shops!
Black Friday Sale Promo - Extra 10% off orders of $10 or more!
New Release!
We have some AMAZING Bargains for you during our Black Friday Sale at PBP! Check out my NEW CU Packs (that just happen to be perfect for PU, too!). Get them for just $2 Each through 11:59 pm ET TONIGHT ONLY!
$2 CU Black Friday Deals
I'm offering some of my favorite products for just $3 each!
This price is available through 11:59 pm ET tonight ONLY!
You can also save 75% on all of PBP's Shop Collabs and Pickled Pairs Kits TODAY ONLY! Shop fast to get in on this huge discount!
Black Friday Sale!
Enjoy!
Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment