Tuesday, October 25, 2016

All Treats, No Tricks: New Designs, Free mini kit each day w/$5 purchase + 40% Off Autumn & Halloween products!

Fayette Designs
It's almost Halloween and you know what that means here at PBP! We're giving ALL TREATS, NO TRICKS to our wonderful customers! Just shop each day between now and October 31 to collect EIGHT coordinating "FREAKY DEAKY" mini kits. Mini kits are given away with $5 purchases, plus we have a second freebie for you today when you spend $7!
We'll make your seasonal shopping even more enjoyable! All of my Autumn andHalloween designs are discounted 40% (some exclusions apply). So, head to the shop and do a little shopping to collect your FREAKY DEAKY Treats each day!
New Release!
Be sure to check out my coordinating Freaky Deaky Dig-ette-al Kit - it's so FREAKY DEAKY CUTE! I designed one of the mini kits that will be given away FWP (mine goes out on HALLOWEEN - see sneak peek below!) Once I started designing with this theme & colors, I couldn't stop...yup, I drew some more of my fun little characters that are perfect for your Halloween Projects Best of all, it's 40% off, too!. Enjoy!
Weird Holidays - October: World Smile Day
Weird Holidays - October: World Smile Day
Weird Holidays October Solid Papers
You can see all of my Halloween Products here! Of course, the bundles will be the best deal - they're discounted up to 49%! If you missed the Pickle Barrel Promo this month, don't worry! All of myOctober Dreams designs are discounted during this sale!

Here are some of my favorite Halloween Products!
Weird Holidays October Solid Papers
You can see all of my Autumn Products here! Of course, the bundles will be the best deal - they're discounted up to 49%! 

Here are some of my favorite Autumn Products!
My Halloween & Autumn CU Goodies are discounted 40% through Oct. 31, too!
Here's a fun little BIGwords Frame & wordart for you. This one is a full 12" x 12" and could be really fun for color blocking layouts! Get creative and share what you do with it in my PBP Gallery or on Facebook or tag me on Instagram!
As part of our ALL TREATS, NO TRICKS Promo, PBP is giving away FREE MINI KITS with purchases in the shop! Get a Freaky Deaky Mini Kit by Lara's Digi World FREE with all $5 purchases today. Spend $7 today, and get a Freaky Deaky Mini Kit by Jen Yurko (see images below). We have SIX more coordinating mini kits, so be sure to shop each day through October 31 to collect all EIGHT of them!
SHOP FAST - these freebies are only available until MIDNIGHT ET, then a new mini kit will be available!
Here's a sneak peek of my Freaky Deaky  mini kit that you can get FREE in the PBP shop
only on OCTOBER 31 with any $5 order!
Check out PBP's Newsletter to get a set of FREE coordinating
FREAKY DEAKY Alphabets by Jen Yurko!
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
Layouts created with Freaky Deaky Dig-ette-al Kit
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janice
Layout by Janik
Layouts created with Freaky Deaky Mini Kit - Available FREE on Oct. 31 ONLY!
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janik
Layout by Sanka
Layout by Rochelle
Enjoy!
Thanks For Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment