Thursday, April 7, 2016

I'm 55 so you SAVE 55% During My Birthday Sale PLUS get a FREEBIE with $5 Purchase!

I hate to admit it, but I'm getting older (lol, big surprise there, huh?) I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend (well, celebrating might be a bit "strong"...but that's what I'm telling my family *grin*) So...I thought I'd have another birthday sale. And, because I'm getting SO OLD, you SAVE BIG. Save my age *gulp* - 55 (yes, that means you SAVE FIFTY FIVE PERCENT!) PLUS, get a sweet little WordArt & Frame Sampler Pack FREE with a $5 Purchase!
New Release
I'm having one of those days when I wonder how I got this old! In my mind I'm still 38....but in reality, I'm 55 *gulp* Hence, the title of this kit....50 WHAT? Lol, It still hurts to say it out loud. However, getting older is still better than the alternative, so I'm trying to embrace my age, although I refuse to act it. This kit is just a fun kit that kind of makes fun of the stereotypes of getting old, while pointing out some of the redeeming values of getting older, too.
50 What? WordArt & Frame Sampler
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
Layout by Julie
Layout by Julie
Layout by Karen - PBP CT
Layout by Karen - PBP CT
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Rochelle
Layout by Julie
Layout by Janice
Layout by Angie
Layout by Janice
Layout by Meldesigns
Layout by Mel Designs - PBP Designer
Layout by Julie
Layout by Angie i
Get Some Free Stuff
Stop by the Pickleberrypop forum to subscribe to each designer's newsletter & receive an exclusive coordinating freebie! Some of these freebies will disappear next week, so subscribe and download them quick!
Love Freebies?
Exclusive Newsletter Freebie
Here's my sweet little Sunday Morning freebie. Thanks so much for following my designs for all of these years. I couldn't keep doing this without you! If you have friends that might enjoy this freebie, please feel free to share my SUBSCRIBER LINK with them. Please don't share the link to the freebie. The freebie will automatically go out to all new subscribers. Download it quick. This freebie will be available for one more week!
Sunday Morning Mini Kit Freebie
Divider
Don't miss the April Free With Purchase Kit, Butterfly Kisses, by Heather T. and Tiramisu design! It's your FREE with any $10 Purchase!
Free kit with any $10 purchase!
Enjoy!
Thanks for Looking! Have a happy scrappy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment