Thursday, December 31, 2015

HUGE Retirement Sale and a CT Call!


 
Looking for some good deals?
Check out the Semi-Annual Retirement Sale going on now through January 10th at Pickleberrypop and you'll save 60% on everything in my retiring products category! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here is a small sampling of the more than 80 products that will be leaving my shop for good. For the complete list of everything that will be no longer available after January 10th take a look at the Fayette Designs Retiring Products Category!

I've shown and linked to the bundles for each retiring collection, but the individual packs are also available separately in the retiring category!
Feelin' Frosty, Too! - The Bundle!
Happy Face - The Bundle! by FayETTE Designs
ColorFIX MEGA Bundle
ColorFIX2 - The Bundle!
Every Bloomin' Thing - The Bundle!
Hey Chickie! - The Bundle!
I Loved You First - The Bundle
Off Your Rocker - The Bundle
Snow Angels - The Bundle!
Solitude - The Bundle
Templ•Ettes x 2 - Set #13
Templ•Ettes x 2 - Set #14
Templ•ettes x 2 Set 15
Templ•ettes x 2 Set 16
I'm looking for some amazing scrapbookers to join my creative team. If you can commit to the requirements I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for Looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment