Thursday, August 13, 2015

HUGE Birthday Sale at PBP, NEW DESIGNS PLUS FWP Offer!

PBP's Birthday Sale is still going strong! Save 50% or MORE on all of my designs, including my new designs,
ARE WE THERE YET?
Sale ends August 16, so shop quick!
We recently took a road trip with our eight grandkids and two kids. As a result of that trip, I came home determined to create a kit to scrap our trip! Many of the titles in the wordart pack came from the conversations we had in our car! It was a riot, but we all know how road trips can be...fun, tiring, and filled with fabulous memories! So, whether you took a summer vacation in the car, or if you're just heading to grandma's house for the holidays, this kit will come in handy to help you document your trip!
 
For a limited time, get the Word Art pack FREE with
any $5.00 purchase from my store!
New Release
Are We There Yet? Dig-ette-al Kit
Are We There Yet? Dig-ette-al Kit Papers
Are We There Yet? FWP Offer
Are We There Yet? WordArt
Be Inspired by my Creative Team
Here's a layout to give you a little inspiration. I'll be back another time with more. I gave my CT basically NO time to work with this kit before sending my newsletter. Thanks for getting this fantastic layout done, Julie!
Layout by Alanna
Layout by Julie
Don't forget to play along with PBP's Birthday games & challenges and get the rest of our beautiful collab kit, FREE! It all ends Sunday, so get entered for the prizes & get the free goodies while you can. All prizes will be sent out by August 18!
Enjoy!
Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment