Thursday, October 2, 2014

2015 Pocket Calendars are FINALLY in the Shop!

It's been a crazy few weeks since I came back from vacation. I came home to an engaged daughter, so we've been busy making wedding plans. My other daughter just had a baby yesterday, October 1 (DARLING little Tressie arrived at 8 p.m. and weighed 7 lbs. 10 oz. and came complete with angel kisses on her cheeks! See my cute calendar page with her pic below.) So, finding time to design hasn't exactly been my top priority. Lol, but, I did manage to get my 2015 Pocket Calendars done and in my PBP Shop...finally! I know it's a little later than I promised those of you who have been asking, but hey...better late than never, right? *grin*

Grab them now and save 30% and get an early start on some great little Christmas gifts!

If you want to create an INSTANT calendar, use the 2015 Pocket Calendar Quick Pages. These pages already have the month, date grid & elements on them. (Date grids are formatted US Style with Sunday as the first day of the week.) All you have to do is add your photo and important events!




If you would prefer to create a custom calendar, then choose the 2015 Pocket Calendar Kit. The Kit includes titles for all months in black graphic style, calendar grids with weeks beginning on Sunday and Monday and pre-clustered elements to make assembly FAST and easy. Download also includes front & back cover designs and 17 "blank" quick pages so that you can choose which design to use for each month. Customize them for YOUR preferences & YOUR seasons!  (See the product in the shop for additional instructions and suggestions.)



Here are some sample pages that my CT and I created to help get you started. As you can see, there is NO WRONG WAY to complete a pocket calendar page :)

 






Our WHAT'S HOT PROMO is still going for a couple of days. Save 30% on almost 100 Pocket Scrapbooking Products through October 5! Here are just a few of my HOT PRODUCTS that are on sale! 

  
  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment