Friday, June 6, 2014

New Kit at Scrap Packs PLUS Coordinating Packs ON SALE @ PBP!

Wow, what a WHIRLWIND the month of May was. I don't think we could have squeezed more into the month if we'd tried. I did manage to get a new set of designs done that is being featured at Scrap Stacks in their Scrap Pack during June. Be sure to check it out...you can get four kits for just $5!



This kit will be part of the Scrap Pack through June 30, and then will be in my PBP Shop on July 1!

I designed several Add-On Packs that coordinate with the Happy Talk Kit. Be sure to check them out in my PBP Shop. They're all discounted 20% for a limited time!











I didn't give my CT much time to work with this set of designs....and they still created some gorgeous layouts! Thanks ladies.





Layout by Alanna
































Layout by Dagi
































Layout by Deb

You still have time to SAVE on my fun collab with  Jumpstart Designs, "Sweet Pea & Me".



Sheri and I each created five Add-On Bundles - we just loved the colors and theme of this kit & couldn't stop once we started designing! The best deal will be the MEGA BUNDLE - Save 40% on it for a limited time!



If you'd prefer to shop for smaller packs, they're available as Add-On Bundles, or as Individual Packs.



Here's a closer look at the individual packs in my Add-On Bundle:


...and here is Sheri's Add-On Bundle and Individual Packs:


 



I have a fun little freebie for my newsletter subscribers. If you haven't subscribed yet, just click the image below to subscribe and I'll send a link to download the freebie to you through email.



If you have friends that haven't subscribed to my newsletter yet, be sure to invite them to! I'll have more freebies and extra discounts just for newsletter subscribers in the future & I'd love to share them with even more scrappers!



If you're a subscriber to the Jumpstart Designs newsletter, you'll be getting a sweet little coordinating FREEBIE from her, too. If you haven't subscribed to Sheri's newsletter, click the image below to go to her subscriber page, and she'll send you her subscriber freebie, too!



No comments:

Post a Comment