Thursday, May 1, 2014

iNSD Celebration - Day #3!

Thanks to each of you who have visited my PBP Shop during our iNSD Promo. I hope to see LOTS of new digi scrapping pages using all of the goodies that you've added to your stash!  The iNSD Sale goes through Sunday night, so grab everything you can while it's discounted 50%!

I have another $2 Treat for you today - my YOU Dig-ette-al Kit. I don't know what it is about this little kit, but I just love it, and hope you will too. Lol, it's a lot easier to love when you get such a great deal on it!


You can see all of the fabulous deals in today's $2 Treats here.

PBP Still has daily freebies on Facebook, Pinterest & in their newsletter, and LOADS of FWP Offers...so be sure you get in on all of those! You can see all of the designer's FWP Offers by clicking the image below.




No comments:

Post a Comment