Thursday, March 13, 2014

Extra Savings on "The Things Kids Say" - New from Fayette Designs



When I was a young mom, I used to die laughing (and sometimes die of embarrassment) at some of the things my kids said. I swore, I'd NEVER FORGET those things...I mean, really, who could!?!  I did write some of their cute sayings down, but sadly, I got busy/lazy/whatever word you want to insert here...and didn't write them all down, and the memories have become a victim of my deteriorating memory *sigh*  So, in order to keep the same thing from happening to you, I've created a fun kit called, "The Things Kids Say" along with a great little pack of Word Art. I hope these digi goodies will help you preserve the memories of THE THINGS YOUR KIDS SAY!







My creative team really ROCKED this kit, and they didn't have much time to work with it. I hope they inspire you to create some fabulous layouts with this kit!


by Angeleye - PBP CT

You still have time to get PBP's FWP Kit, Song of Spring. Spend $10 on anything in the PBP Shop and this gorgeous kit will automatically be added to your cart through March 15!



Don't forget to check out PBP's Challenges! You're already scrapping each month, so it makes sense to participate in our fabulous challenges. We have some great inspiration for you each month (and some freebies!), and you can earn gift certificates to the PBP shop. Complete TEN challenges to get a $10 Gift Certificate!



I guess it's time that I introduce & welcome my NEW CREATIVE TEAM MEMBERS! They're already working hard & doing amazing, creative things things with my designs! Please help me welcome my newest CT members, Isabelle (Joey), Sanka1975 (Susanna), LiMa Inspiration (Heike) and Totallycre8ative (Teresa), They join Julie, Liberty, MaryH, Alanna, Sheri, Debbie & Mia and are just an amazingly talented group of ladies to work with! Please go to the "Meet My Creative Team Page" here on my blog to "meet" the new CT Members & read a bit more about each of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment