Thursday, February 13, 2014

HUGE SALE, FREE Goodies & Love Me Dizzy Designs!

We're celebrating Valentine's Day the right way @ PBP  with a BIG SALE (and a side of chocolate!)


My entire shop is discounted 40% or MORE! PLUS, I have an extra little goodie for you when you spend $10 in my shop during my Valentine's Day Sale!


When Sheri of Jumpstart Designs and I started working on our Love Me Dizzy collab kit, we didn't realize that once we started designing, we wouldn't want to stop (lol, and we didn't!) If you loved, "Love Me Dizzy", as much as we loved making it, then you'll love this high tech HEART•BEEP Add-On Kit

This kit was definitely inspired by oldest grandson, Jaxon.  When Jax was really little, he said, "Grandma, you make my heart beep!" Well, you know how things like that stick with grandmas.  I just had to do something with that darling saying, even though he's more of a computer geek at 11 years old than a robo kind of guy *grin* This kit is perfect to use to show your own "geeks" how much you love them! 



Here's a closer look at the papers in the Heart Beep Add-On!


After I finished this Add-On, I just couldn't stop, so I did another coordinating Mini Kit (hey, sometimes you just get in a groove and you can't fight it!)   Read on...you'll be glad that I designed this little gem. You can get the Mini Kit FREE during my Valentine's Sale at PBP with any $10 Purchase from my shop! Just remember to add the Mini Kit to your cart before you check out, and you'll get it FREE! (The purchase of the Love Me Dizzy Collab Kit does not count toward the $10 minimum purchase...sorry, it's in a different shop [Digi Duos]).



Sheri (Jumpstart Designs) created several Add-On Packs, too. They're available in a Bundle and individually (only the bundle is shown).



Sheri also has a FWP Offer for you this week - Spend $10 in her shop and get a gorgeous set of templates FREE! Just remember to add them to your cart before you check out.


 
Our Love Me Dizzy Collab Kit is still available at 25% off with a FREE Add-On Kit (lots of free stuff this week, huh?!?)This colorful collab will be in PBP's Digi Duos until February 28. So, check it out there, and be sure to buy it before the end of the month. We're giving away a FREE ADD ON with each kit purchase this month only! After this month, the kit will be split up and we'll each put our parts in our own shops...so grab it quick!



You'll get 70 elements, 16 patterned papers and 9 solid papers with the download.






Here's a closer look at the FREE Add-On!
 



I didn't give my CT much time to work with my Heart Beep Add-On. Here are a couple of fabulous layouts  to inspire you!

Sample Layout by Julie

Sample Layout by Traumelfe - PBP CT

Now, speaking of my CT, I'm looking for a few new scrappers to create layouts with my designs. So, check out the ad below, and if you love to digi scrap, love my designs & can meet the commitments, send me an email! You'll never make it if you don't try! I'm only adding 3-4 new CT members, so get your applications in quick!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment