Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday Sale, New Designs & Sneak Peek Winner!

I'm a little slow getting this posted. Two of my grandsons are here with me, and I spent
much of the evening (last night) making Thanksgiving pies with them. Lol, 
we're still not done cooking/baking! 

Anyway, to catch you up, PBP started our Black Friday sale a bit early this year, so
that we can spend more time with our families. That's good news for you!
Save 50% or more in our entire shop!



I decided that my "Mr. Claus" needed a Mrs....besides, we all know that behind
every good man, there's a good woman, right? So, I have created a
"Christmas with Mrs. Claus" collection, that coordinates with everything
I made for the Christmas with Mr. Claus Collection! I LOVE mix & match stuff!
Buy them during our Black Friday Sale and save 50-65%.

The Bundle is the best deal, PLUS you get a little freebie with it!





The patterned papers below are included in the Dig-ette-al Kit download.









I mentioned above that the Mrs. Claus designs match perfectly with the Mr. Claus designs. Here's a look at the kit & the Bundle!





Gorgeous layouts from my CT & the PBP CT as always!


You're probably wondering if you WON The Christmas with Mrs. Claus Collection in my Sneak Peek Drawing! Check the ad below to see if you won!



PBP has a fabulous and colorful kit for you during the Black Friday Sale. Spend $10
and get "That's Freakin' Festive" Part 1 FREE!



No comments:

Post a Comment