Thursday, October 31, 2013

iDSD SALE & FREE Goodies with EVERY PURCHASE!


It's iDSD (International Digital Scrapbooking Day), and PBP is having a HUGE sale
to celebrate! Be sure to shop October 31 to get an extra 10% discount!



I have a fun little freebie that I'm offering with all purchases from my shop
during the sale, too! Grab my "Scrap Me Happy" Mini Kit for FREE
when you purchase any of my designs October 31 - November 3!
This sweet mini kit is perfect for all digi scrappers & coordinates with my new
"Pardon My Blooper" Collection (see below), so you can
Mix & Match the designs!



I have a brand new collection that I'm releasing for iDSD...so grab it
while it's discounted!

Of course, the bundle is always the best deal! During the sale, you'll save 54%
if you buy it on October 31, AND you'll get the Digital Stamps FREE!














But the BUNDLE and you can get these fun Digi Stamps FREE!



My CT has had plenty of "Bloopers" themselves...so they really ROCKED this kit!






No comments:

Post a Comment