Thursday, September 5, 2013

I Confess...I'd be LOST WITHOUT LISTS :)

     I have to admit it, I LOVE LISTS. I make lists for everything...shopping, packing, cleaning.....I couldn't even think of going to bed without making my "to do list" for the next day! I know...sad, huh? :)

If you're like me, then grab this kit and create a layout about your love of lists! Of course, if you're not a list person, you can still use this kit for lots of themes! Hey, there's a pencil in it, so you could use it for a school kit. Oh wait...do they even use pencils in school anymore, or is everything done on a tablet or keyboard? Lol, can you tell I'm feeling a little old? *grin* I'd better get my bucket list made before I get any older!

Anyway, save 25% on this kit & WordArt Pack. I'd LOVE to see what you do with these designs!

Just FYI...this kit was included in The Digi Files in August, so please check your digi stash to make sure you don't already have it before you put it in your cart :)




 
Now I admit, when I first started thinking about doing this theme, I didn't know how you'd scrap a page about being a compulsive list maker *grin* Lol, but much to my relief, several of my CT members share my love of lists, and found all sorts of creative ways to use this kit....both for lists, and for other themes. Don't ya just love versatility? :)



Since some of you may have seen my kit before (if you are a fan of The Daily Digi), I thought I'd give you some more pretty stuff to look at. I can't even tell you how excited I am that we have a new designer joining us at PBP. AnnaBV Designs has come out of retirement and has joined our design team, and I couldn't be happier. I just love her whimsical/traditional style, and she's just the nicest person. I hope you'll check out her shop. Here's a look at the first kits she has released:



Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment