Friday, June 21, 2013

$1 Pickle Barrel Designs, FWP & the WINNER!


It's time for PBP's montly Pickle Barrel Promo. I have SIX fantastic designer packs for you called BEACH THERAPY! I had so much fun creating these designs - you know how much I love drawing little creatures! I hope you'll enjoy them, too. They're perfect for your ocean/beach, lake or even swimming pool layouts! Get them by June 24 while each pack is only $1 each!













I have an extra goodie for you again this month. If you purchase all six of my Pickle Barrel Packs shown above, you can get my Beach Therapy Journaling Cards for FREE! (You just have to remember to add them to your cart before checking out ;)



But wait...that's not all! If you spend $12 on Pickle Barrel Products, you'll automatically get this fantastic Pickle Barrel Bonus Kit for FREE!! It will automatically be added to your cart when you select $12 worth of Pickle Barrel products.



Check out the gorgeous layouts that my CT & the PBP CT created with my Beach Therapy Designs!

If you left a comment on the sneak peek post on my blog, you're probably waiting on pins & needles to see if you won.....well, wait no more! The lucky winner of my Beach Therapy Collection is . . .



Congrats Donna! Please email me and I'll let you know how to claim your prize!

Remember to share the layouts you create with this collection in my PBP Gallery or on my Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment