Friday, March 15, 2013

$1 PICKLE BARREL Products & FREEBIES!!




Most of you know by now that I love to draw little creatures. I was going to "skip" Easter designs this year, ....but I just had to draw some bunnies & a chick to include in this flowery/garden set that I saw in my mind *grin*!


I hope you'll enjoy my "Every Bloomin' Thing" Designs. This is really a versatile pack. Even though there are a few Easter designs, it can be used for any spring, gardening or just everyday pages. This is another colorful cheery kit. Lol, that's how I design when I'm sick of the snow & cold here in Utah (although the snow is all MELTED now & the tulips are coming up! YES...that's MEEEEEEEEEE that you can hear shouting for Joy!!!
 
All Every Bloomin' Thing packs are just $1.00 each through Monday, March 18 at 11:59 p.m. EST. I have some freebie offers again this month, so be sure to read through to the bottom of the newsletter!













This month, if you buy all six of my Pickle Barrel Packs, you can get my "Every Bloomin' Thing Journaling Cards" FREE! Lol, the key is that you have to PUT THE JOURNALING CARDS INTO YOUR CART! *grin*



I have another freebie for you on my facebook page. Just "like" my page and you can download this darling quick page and cluster created by one of my fabulous CT members, Julie (Mother Bear). Thanks Julie!



My CT and the PBP CT have created some amazing layouts again with this collection! I'm sure they'll inspire you with their talent!

No comments:

Post a Comment