Friday, September 30, 2011

SAVE on 2012 Pocket Calendars in my PBP Shop!

It was a marathon at my comp yesterday, but it paid off! I released my 2012 Pocket Calendar Kit & Quick Pages in my PBP Shop last night. I LOVE making these little calendars. They're the perfect size, and you can put as much or as little work into them as you want (It helps that I've given you a darling set of designs to start with!)

If you want to create a custom calendar, and select which backgrounds to use for each month, then check out my 2012 Pocket Calendar Kit. The kit gives you more freedom, and is perfect for my non-US scrapping friends (as well as my US scrapping friends that like custom projects!) Simply choose which month title & grid goes with each background and drop them in place. Add your photo, important dates and print. It really is THAT easy! I love giving these as gifts! Just print them as 4" x 6" photos and then put them in a small photobook to keep in your purse (or the purse of the recipient.) They're also fun to display in a magnet frame on your fridge! Not only do they make a darling gift...they're REALLY affordable, especially if you make several of them (hey, you only have to buy the kit one time, so you may as well get the most from your purchase, eh?)



If you're more like me, and always in a hurry, then give my 2012 Pocket Calendar Quick Pages a try! These mini calendar pages come complete with month title, grid and embellishments. The only thing you have to do is add YOUR photos and YOUR important dates and print. Choosing your photos will take longer than completing these pages!  They're really fast, fun and a FANTASTIC Christmas Gift!


I've included front and back cover designs this year, just coz I had to create one for my calendars last year. I figured I'd make it as easy on you as possible. I've also included alternate designs for July, October and November, so if you're not in the US, you don't have to try to use the 4th of July page *grin*

Here are a couple of pages that I did with the 2012 Pocket Calendar Quick Pages...so much fun!


Don't forget that my Monster Mash Kit is still "new" in my shop - I LOVED designing that kit. I have a thing for Horace the Hunchback...but don't tell my hubby :P If you are a newsletter subscriber, be sure to check this week's newsletter for a code to save 10% on any Monster Mash purchase! If you haven't subscribed yet, what are you thinking? SUBSCRIBE NOW for exclusive savings, freebies and just to keep up with my latest designs!

....and finally, I'm working my way toward 500 Fans on my FayETTE Designs FB Page. Be sure to head over and "like" me to get entered in a drawing. As soon as I hit the magic "500" number, I'll be giving some digi goodies away!

No comments:

Post a Comment