Tuesday, October 8, 2024

FiNAL HOURS! DSD Sale Ends at Midnight ET Tonight!

 

Final HOURS!

SHOP FAST! DSD discounts disappear in just...


If you're a fan of my FOUNDATiONS, shop fast to SAVE 50% on my new Fang•tastic Foundations. Remember, these are not included in the bundle, so you have to buy them separately. 

To see ALL of my FOUNDATiONS, CLiCK HERE!

Here is some NEW inspiration using my Foundations. Thanks to Julie and Janik of my own CT for creating these layouts.

I know I'm repeating myself, but I just want to remind you that the foundations are not included in the bundle.

Need Inspiration? My CT and the PBP CT have you covered. They really made my Fang•tastic Friends designs shine!

The layout above by Beth combines designs from Fang•tastic Friends and Ghosts in the Graveyard collections.

We have some gorgeous goodies that we're giving away on both the PU and CU sides of the shop! Spend $15 on PERSONAL USE products and get the Autumn Whisper kit below FREE. Spend $15 on COMMERCIAL USE designs, and you'll get our gorgeous October 2024 CU Sampler FREE! The FWP goodies will automatically be added when you reach the minimum purchase requirements for each.

Be sure to stop by the forum to check out our October Challenges at PBP! Complete all of them this month and you'll get a mini kit from TirAmisu design, and Foundation from me and $17+ in coupons from PBP Designers!

No comments:

Post a Comment