Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Tell Your Simple Stories & SAVE BiG for a Limited Time!

 

I've been working like a mad woman behind the scenes at PBP, getting all of the plans figured out for 2025. It has kind of consumed my life, but I'm making headway :) So, since I won't have much design time for a couple of weeks, I thought I'd give you a chance to get some great deals on some of my favorite designs from this year. First up is Simple Stories!

We often document the "big things" that happen in our lives. But, we don't always scrap about the simple, everyday things that fill our lives with meaning, companionship and purpose. Use my Simple Stories Collection to do just that! SAVE 40-50% on it through September 30, then use this beautiful collection to tell the Simple Stories of your everyday life.

I can't even tell you how much I appreciate my small and very loyal CT, along with the PBP CT (and our scrapping designers!) Enjoy some inspiration from this collection.

by Kakleidesigns using Foundations

by Janik

by Julie using Foundations

by Beth using Foundations

by Julie

by Rochelle using Foundations

SEPTEMBER CHALLENGES

Remember to check out our September Challenges! You'll get a goodie bag of prizes & coupons from the PBP Team just for scrapping with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment