Monday, December 25, 2023

Save 40% or More During TWAC Sale @ Pickleberrypop!

 

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and that you get to enjoy some more time with your loved ones in the coming days! I also hope that you took LOTS of photos! We have some amazing deals to help you build your digi stash to scrap them!

It's time for our annual TWAC Sale at PBP (TWAC = The Week After Christmas!) Save 40% or MORE on select products in my shop!

I have 95 products discounted a minimum of 40% during this sale. Bundles and most kits are discounted even more! The TWAC Sale runs through December 30! What a great way to spend that Christmas money, right?!?!

It's been a crazy month at our house in the past six weeks - two trips to Oklahoma, three birthday celebrations on top of all of the Christmas preparations, parties and traditions. So, as I rush to get this newsletter out, I'm not adding images of my TWAC products.

Just click the image below to see all of my products in the TWAC Sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment