Wednesday, March 1, 2023

TWO SALES Are Better Than One!

 

We all like to save money. It seems like that's becoming more challenging to do these days. But hey, we're trying to help here at PBP. We have TWO Sales going on right now, and you can save on some of my products during both of them!

We're having another DiGi DUOS & TRiOS Sale - Save 40% or more on Bundles and 25% on singles.

Here are some of my designs that are on sale!

The Great Digi Scrap Off Started today., and not only are there three amazing challenges for Week #1, but we're having a GDSO Bargain Bin Sale! Click the images below to get in on the sale and to play along with the challenges. Remember, you have to REGISTER to participate!

Here are my desogms that you'll find in the GDSO Bargain Bin. Save 40% or MORE on them, but shop fast! The sale ends tomorrow, Thursday, March 2!

If you haven't registered for GDSO yet, there's still time. Click the image below, sign up and then head to the forum to play along with this week's challenges!

Phew, if you made it this far....THANK YOU! Have a great week! Me? Oh yeah...I'll be spending lots of my time SHOVELING SNOW. UGH! My hubby is a mad man when it comes to shoveling, but I feel guilty if I don't help. Lol, I know we need the white stuff, but I'm seriously sick of it. The image below was taken in my front yard.

Ok, so it wasn't really - from the deep piles of snow in my front yard, you can see the snow covered mountains in the background! But you get the idea :P

No comments:

Post a Comment