Tuesday, January 3, 2023

NEW YEAR, NEW Designs + FWP Offer & CT Inspiration!

 

I hope that you're having a wonderful 2023 so far! Here in Utah, we had a huge snowstorm on New Year's Day, and have had snow each day. What a way to start the year! So, we're living in a winter wonderland right now. It's beautiful but pretty chilly! So, while I'm avoiding the cold, I thought I'd let you know that I have some new goodies in the shop for you!

I loved the designs for last month's Berry BiG Deals, and ended up doing a separate mini kit that wasn't included in my bundle. If you want to complete your Cocoa & Company designs, grab this little digi pack while it's on sale!

My Foundations continue to be one of the top selling products in my shop. So, I decided to do a set for the New Year. Grab them while they're on sale!

Check out these gorgeous layouts that my CT and the PBP CT created with my Foundations: Words #29. I've also linked the kit they used below each layout

by Julie using Possibilities

by Rochelle using Don't Wish it Away

by Janik using Winter Blush

by ozegirl using Peace On Earth

by Glori2 using Peace On Earth

by Beth - PBP CT using Footprints

by cutiejo1 using Because of You

by bcgal00 using Peace On Earth

We have a beautiful Berry Blends Kit that we're giving away free all month long with any purchase of $12 or more. That makes your shopping during our Dash for the Stash Sale & through the rest of January even sweeter!

I worked with Ginger of Dandelion Dust Designs and Jen Yurko to create this kit. They were FUN to design with!

We are really working hard to bring you amazing challenges this year at PBP. This month we have TEN new challenges for you from our Design and Creative Teams. Come and play along with us to improve your scrapping skills & win prizes!. Click the image below to head to the forum to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment