Tuesday, June 14, 2022

NEW Foundations: Masks #2 - ON SALE NOW!

 

I've been enjoying lots of time with my family. I had a fun day on the boat with my son last week, and have had kids and grandkids over several times for dinner & games in the back yard.....making memories and enjoying every minute of it. In spite of taking plenty of time off to spend with my family, I did manage to get another set of foundations created.

I even scrapped a page with My NEW Foundations: Masks #2! I love the freedom of the blank page with just a few design hints on it. This page was FUN to create with my Salty Sunset Collection.

Lol, this is not a recent photo, but one that I took of my grandson (who is now 17) years ago at a family reunion in Idaho. He said the waves were so relaxing and the "heat wave" in Idaho put him right to sleep :) How adorable is that?

Give these Foundations: Masks #2 a try. There are so many ways to use them....and none of them are wrong :)

by Julie (Mother Bear) using Salty Sunset Bundle

by Janik using Ocean Avenue Bundle

by Beth - PBP CT using using Sunshiny Day Bundle

by cutiejo1 using Sunshiny Day Bundle

See all of my Foundations here!

PBP has a free with purchase offer right now, but today is the LAST CHANCE to get this beautiful kit FREE with any purchase of $15 or more! Lol, and as usual, I won't complain if you spend the $10 on my designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment