Thursday, March 31, 2022

Save 61% or MORE During My Combined April Fool's & BiRTHDAY Sale!

 

April 1st is the day that we pull pranks on people. My favorite was the rubber band on the spray nozzle on the sink. Lol, but now that the kids have moved out, that doesn't give me near the satisfaction that it used to...especially since I often get myself wet with the prank. 

This month is also my birthday month, so I decided to combine the promos and give you some amazing deals for JUST ONE DAY!

TODAY ONLY at PBP, you won't have to watch out for any pranks...you'll just get in on some CRAZY GOOD DEALS in both my PU & CU Shops! Click the image and/or button below to START SAVING NOW!

You'll save even MORE on my BUNDLES! So, head to the shop and START SAVING NOW!

SAVE 61% iN MY COMMERCiAL USE SHOP!
DAYSHOURSMINUTESSECONDS

It' the final week of The Great DiGi SCRAP OFF! You have until April 3rd to complete all of the challenges to be eligible for the final week's prize, a $10 gift certificate and to be in the running for Star Scrapper (winner of that gets another $10 Gift Certificate!) You'll also be eligible for the Grand Prizes. What are those? Well...we're giving away two $25 gift certificates to our two runners up and our overall STAR SCRAPPER will get a three month spot on the PBP CT, and the chance to work with the gorgeous designs from the PBP Design Team!

PBP's April Mojo Challenges just went live in the forum. Grab some of my April Fool's / Birthday Deals in the shop, then head to the forum to use the new goodies on our challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment