Sunday, January 30, 2022

FINAL HOURS of AWW/Featured Designer Sale & FWP Offer!

 

 

Don't miss the final hours of my AWW/Featured Designer Sale & FREE with Purchase Offer. The discount and free gift with purchase disappear in just . . . 

Save 30% or MORE on all of my I LOVE YOU MORE Designs through Sunday night! Of course, the best deal is always the Bundle - it's discounted 37%! PLUS, you can get the Foundations FREE when you spend $10 in my shop this weekend!

CLICK To See All I LOVE YOU MORE Designer Packs
LOVE FREE STUFF?

FREE With $10 Orders!

 

Spend $10 in my PU or CU Shop, and you'll get the I Love You More Foundations shown below FREE. Foundations will automatically be added when your cart sub-total reaches $10.

FEATURED PRODUCTS

I picked two products to feature during this promotion. I chose these two bundles because they seem perfect for right here, right now :) Buy them by Sunday night to SAVE 44% on these bundles!

Click the buttons below to see all of my products.

PERSONAL USE PRODUCTS
COMMERCiAL USE PRODUCTS

Remember to check out our January Mojo Challenges. Come and play along, get some freebies, earn prizes and have fun while you fill up your scrapbooks!

 

 

PBP is hosting a BiG Scrapping Event in March that you won't want to miss! We'll have a month filled with amazing challenges, LOTS Of fun, inspiration and LOADS of prizes! Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment