Tuesday, October 19, 2021

SAVE 78% On MOON SHADOW - Full Collection Just $8 During BBD @ PBP!

 

It's that time again - BERRY BIG DEALS are LIVE in the PBP Shop...and I have a brand new collection for you!

I have an admission to make. I've always been a little freaked out by shadows, especially at night. It's just scary to be walking somewhere and see some kind of shadowy movement. Yes, I can freak myself out a little. But, because of that, I thought that MOON SHADOW was a good theme for a Halloween Kit. This kit isn't nearly as scary as some shadowy figures in real life can be. The characters in this collection are loveable, with just enough spookiness to help you scrap your Halloween or other scary memories!

The full value of my Moon Shadow Bundle is $36.00

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

Or, if you prefer to shop for separate packs, you can...

But, remember that the best deal is on the BBD Bundle

Get it for just $8 through Friday night!

As always, my CT & the PBP CT amazed me with how creative they were with this collection. Their layouts are will inspire your own creativitiy. This is just a few of the layouts they created for me. I'll be back with another newsletter to show you more! You can see more in my shop or in my PBP Gallery.

Layout by Mother Bear

Layout by Janik

Layout by cutiejo1

 

Layout by Kiana

Layout by lbrtychic

Layout by Julie using Foundations

Layout by Alanna using Foundations

Layout by Janik using Foundations

Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations

No comments:

Post a Comment