Friday, May 1, 2020

Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!

Hey Scrappers, I hope you're all staying safe and sound! It's a great time to be a digi scrapper!
I just wanted to pop into your inbox today to say . . .
Happy interNational Scrapbooking Day!
If you haven't visited my shop yet, there's still time to save during the big sale at PiCKLEBERRYPOP!
Click the link below to see all of my old
For those of you that already own everything I've designed...you're in luck! I have some . . .
My FOUNDATIONS have been such a big hit that I decided to add three new packs for our iNSD Promo. The best news is that you can get each pack for just $2! We actually have 46 PU $2 Treats. Click the image below to see all of them....after you've looked at mine, of course :)
Here's just a few of the fabulous pages from my CT using my new foundations and some of my collections! Be sure to visit my gallery or the product pages in the shop to see even more!
Layout by Janik using Foundations: Slices #3 and My Kinda People Bundle
Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations: Slices #3 and September Smiles Collection
Layout by Rochelle86 using Foundations: Slices #3  & Sunsational Collection
Layout by lbrtychic using Foundations: Circles #2 and September Smiles Collection
Layout by bcgal using Keep Your Distance Foundations Collection.
I have two new CU $2 Treats for iNSD. They would be FUN to use in the kits you're designing or on the scrapbook layouts you're creating! Best of all, they're deeply discounted to just $2 Each through Tuesday, May 4!
In addition to all of the amazing new products we have for you, the PBP Design Team has created a gorgeous collab that we're giving away FREE with orders in the shop. Lol, and of course, I'd love it if you bought my designs to get the free goodies!
Get the templates FREE with $5 Orders!
Get the templates and Kit #1 FREE with $10 Orders!
Get the templates, Kit #1, Kit #2 and the Solids FREE with orders of $20 or more!
I'm hosting our BONUS CHALLENGE this month at PBP. It's SIMPLE...you just have to create a layout with our Wildflower Wishes Collab that we're giving away FREE with PU Purchases in the PBP Shop! Click the image below to see all of the challenge rules/requirements and then play along!
You can see the rest of our May Mojo Challenges here!
Make sure that you finish nine of our challenges and you'll get this fun Mojo Perks Mini Bundle FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment