Wednesday, January 2, 2019

NEW YEAR, NEW LOOK, HUGE Sale & NEW Foundations!


It's been a busy few months. I've been working hard with our team to redo the PBP Site - head over and take a look! To celebrate, we're having a HUGE Sale, a fun game and more!
Because of all of the work on the site, I'm a little late getting my newsletter sent. TODAY ONLY, Save 50% or more on all of my designs. This discount applies storewide, so you can save on my CU Products, too!  The big 50% discount ends TONIGHT at midnight ET! You'll still save 40% tomorrow, but will have to spend $20 to get the discount. See ad for details!
Head to the shop NOW! The 50% discount ends in

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
I still managed to get a new set of foundations done for this week. Check out the gorgeous inspiration from my CT & the PBP CT! I LOVE what they did with the foundations!


Layout by Julie



Layout by Scrapdolly - PBP CT



Layout by bahtoy - PBP CT



Layout by Sylvia - PBP CT



Layout by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT



Layout by Scraptious - PBP CT



Layout by zanthia - PBP CT



https://pickleberrypop.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=869

Layout by Elizabeth22 - PBP CT

We have some fantastic new challenges in the PBP Forum. Win prizes & fill up your scrapbooks! PLUS, PBP is offering an extra incentive to play along and finish early this month. Finish all eight challenges by January 14, and you'll be put in a drawing to win all of the bundles from our NEW Berry BIG Deals Promo! See the ads below for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment