Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Deal of the Day Promo at PBP! SAVE 55% or MORE on Select Products!

The Deal of the Day Promo has begun at Pickleberrypop! We'll be counting
down 12 days of Christmas with new DOTD products each day! This is
a great chance to grab some designs at an amazing price! Be sure to check back
everyday so you don't miss any of the deals! (Products will change each
night at midnight!)

I won't be sending daily newsletters for DOTD, but I will post my product on
my Facebook page and on Pinterest....so watch for your favorites to show up!



My first DOTD Product is my all time, best selling product
Little Moments • Big Memories Stick Figures.

I know a lot of you have these, but there are a lot more people who want them.
Now is the time to buy them! So, if you have scrapping friends, be sure to share this
newsletter with them so that they can get in on the savings - You can get this pack of
stick figures for just $1.80! (I really can't believe I'm giving away my little people for
that cheap!) Be sure to check out the other products in the DOTD categories
each day...lots of gorgeous stuff at great prices!


....and don't forget . . . you get FREEBIES from PBP with qualifying
purchases! Free products will automatically be added to your cart when you
have the minimum amount required :)



I want to thank everyone who shopped during the Black Friday/Cyber Monday
Sale at PBP. We had an amazing response to our sale, and hope
you are all enjoying your new digi goodies!

Thanks for being such loyal customers!

Now....ready, set.....SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment